Instagram Accounts We Are Loving
We draw inspiration from a vast array of outlets but our greatest source tends to be Instagram.
Whether we come across a likeminded post via a hash tag or discover a new account while perusing at bedtime, our feed is constantly updated with new accounts we are inspired by. See a few of our favorites below and prepare to be double tapping.
Born on Fifth
Our favorite influencer to look to when seeking out the perfect summer dress or amazing accessory pick. Other things we love about her:
1. Before blogging she was the Director of Marketing at Spanx. We love a girl with business and fashion sense.
2. Her precious daughter, Elle and pup, Birdie make regular cameos via her instagram stories and we cannot get enough of either of them.
3. She is NYC born and currently resides in Atlanta and her fashion sense reads as a perfect mix of the two in our opinion.
follow on instagram @bornonfifth
The Potted Boxwood:
Their Instagram bio describes their account best – “all things timeless, some things trendy, and everything chic.”
1. We are obsessed with this house.
2. We love following their hashtag, #chicindallas.
3. We love the mix of interiors and exteriors featured on their page, each one more gorgeous than the next.
follow on instagram @thepottedboxwood
We are ever inspired by Brock Collection’s romantic prints and find ourselves “adding to cart” quite frequently.
1. We love the story behind Brock, which was created by the incredibly talented husband and wife duo: Laura Vassar Brock and Kristopher Brock, who met while studying at Parsons School of Design.
2. We love seeing what celebrities choose to wear of theirs, like this stunning dress worn by Nina Dobrev.
3. As if we didn’t love their clothing enough, they recently teamed up with Tabitha Simmons to create our dream shoe collection.
follow on instagram @brockcollection
The Glam Pad:
We love keeping up with the gorgeous homes and designs featured on this wonderfully curated blog.
1. Andrea, an SMU grad, created The Glam Pad and began blogging about interiors after a 14-year career in marketing, and we are so glad she did! We love her following her design posts.
2. We love this feature of one of our very favorite rooms.
3. The most fun collection of items can be found on her shop page on her website.
follow on instagram @theglampad
The founder and CEO of Hill House Home is equally as witty as she is fashionable which makes her a “must-follow” in our book.
1. Of course we adore following Nellie on Instagram, but we also can’t get enough of her bedding and bath line, @hillhousehome.
2. We would be remiss to go without giving an example of her impeccable fashion sense.
3. Speaking of fashion, here she is wearing none other than Brock Collection. Sensing a pattern?
Follow on instagram @nelliediamond
Texas based interior designer, Jan Showers has a 25+ year tenure in the industry. Her immaculate eye for design is one of the many reasons we continue to look to her work for inspiration.
1. If you love her design aesthetic as much as we do, you can visit her showroom in Dallas, Texas to see her luxurious eponymous line.
2. Look no further for dreamy color palette inspo, like this one we are obsessed with.
3. We love the incorporation of playful pops of color like in this happy kitchen.
Let us know what accounts you love to follow in the comments below!