Instagram Accounts We Are Loving
As always, Instagram has been our go-to source for inspiration lately, and we have found so many new accounts with feeds that we are obsessed with.
From fashion bloggers, to interior designers and everything in between, our saved images tab is growing rapidly. A few of our favorite accounts that we are loving at the moment are below.
New York City based interior designer, Ariel Okin is one of our chicest follows. A few reasons we love following along include:
1. Not only does Okin share her own swoon-worthy designs, she posts other designer’s images she’s loving at the moment which is a great way to find new designers to follow.
2. Okin is a contributing writer at Vogue, Architectural Digest and Domino Magazine.
3. Her feed is the perfect balance of awe-inspiring design and real life, with glimpses into her home, pregnancy and day-to-day in the city.
follow on instagram @arielokin
Former editor, Agather is a freelance writer and blogger that we absolutely adore.
1. From fashion, to interiors, to beauty, Agather’s discerning taste is not limited to one category.
2. We love following her glamorous travels as much as we enjoy her fashion content.
3. Glimpes of her pup, Lucy always cheer up our feed.
follow on instagram @bagather
Weezie is our very favorite source for adorable custom towels at an accessible price point.
1. They recently launched two fabulous bathrobe designs - our short sleeved robe is on order!
2. In addition to their bathrobes, another recent product launch of theirs that we can’t wait to get our hands on is their beach towels.
3. Their Instagram is a great source for bathroom inspiration as they are fabulous about sharing customer’s products in-home.
follow on instagram @weezietowels
Dallas-based clothing designer Tish Cox creates gorgeous custom pieces that we can’t get enough of.
1. As gorgeous as her gowns are we are equally in love with her more casual pieces like this adorable top.
2. We have been eyeing this precious gingham number.
3. You can find a large selection of her line at Cabana in Dallas (another one of our favorite follows).
follow on instagram @tishcox
Blue and White Home:
Elizabeth of Blue and White Home has such a wonderful eye for design, which is why we love seeing the homes that she chooses to feature on both Instagram and her blog.
1. We are constantly saving the gorgeous designs that she shares, in you guessed it: blue and white!
2. In addition to interior design posts, lovely exterior shots are prevalent on their feed.
3. The feed is filled with dinner party inspiration for days with fabulous tablescapes like this one featured.
follow on instagram @blueandwhitehome
Let us know what accounts you love to follow in the comments below!