Instagram Accounts We Are Loving
Our Instagram feed is ever-evolving which is why it remains our favorite source for inspiration. There are so many accounts that we can’t get enough of, including accounts outside of interior design, such as photographers and fashion e-commerce accounts.
A handful of our favorite accounts from this month are listed out below.
Hafner is a photographer and blogger and is a must follow.
1. We are loving following along with her current redesign of her new home.
2. So many of her travel destinations are on our must-see list.
3. An avid art-lover, we can’t get enough of the swoon-worthy pieces featured in her new home.
follow on instagram @maryhafner
Ellis Hill is one of our favorite sources for all things personalized.
1. We are stationary obsessed and love seeing the endless options available through Ellis Hill.
2. They are also a go-to when searching for the perfect gift.
3. They even have us thinking about the holidays already with their adorable Christmas cards.
follow on instagram @ellis_hill
By Georgia Grace:
Georgia Grace is a photographer and writer based in Greenwich, Connecticut with a feed that we are obsessed with.
1. As a southerner in New England we love seeing her perspective and gorgeous photographs of home exteriors.
2. We especially love when she shares her skincare go-to’s like this post.
3. We also can’t get enough of her shots with her precious family.
follow on instagram @bygeorgiagrace
The SIL Shop:
The SIL Shop is relatively recent discovery that has quickly become on of our favorite e-commerce site fashion sites.
1. They carry some of our very favorite designers including Tish Cox.
2. It doesn’t hurt that their precious pups are frequently featured in their photo shoots.
3. Love love this chic caftan.
follow on instagram @thesilshop
Author, fashion and lifestyle ambassador, and so much more, Kimberly Whitman is one of our favorite (and busiest) follows.
1. It is no secret we love a monogram and one of our favorite books of Whitman’s is “Monograms for the Home.”
2. We love when she shares glimpses of her gorgeous home, like her newly renovated pantry.
3. Look no further if you are in need of tablescape inspiration. We adore this blue and white palette.
follow on instagram @kimberlywhitman
Let us know what accounts you love to follow in the comments below!